Yonkers Child Support Lawyer
You Deserve Compassionate & Skilled Counsel
If you have received custody of your child, you are likely facing steep financial burdens regarding schooling, healthcare, housing, and other daily needs. At The King Law Firm, we aim to alleviate this burden through negotiating child support settlements that adeptly care for your young ones. Or, should you find yourself required to provide child support payments, our Yonkers child support attorney facilitates reasonable settlements that provide for your children while making sure that your former spouse is unable to take advantage of you.
Contact us at 914-752-5333 for a complimentary review.
Why we're qualified to handle your case:
- Reliable counsel at an affordable rate
- Proven history of success in & out of the courtroom
- Our focus is solely on family law
- Emphasis on communication & trust
We Work to Skillfully Resolve Your Issues
Regardless of your role in child support negotiations, these payments are intended to help give your children a more stable environment in which they may hopefully flourish after this life change. Child custody arrangements take into account several existing factors in each parent's life, aiming to make an informed decision regarding the best needs of the child, as well as the financial stability of each parent.
Factors taken into consideration when establishing child support include:
- Needs, both emotionally and physically, of the child
- Healthcare arrangements the child might require
- Payments to the child's place of education, if necessary
- Standards of living before the separation or divorce
- Each parent's level of income
- The employment status of each parent
- The parents' education and potential employability
- Any other children either parent may currently be supporting
Begin with a Free Consultation - Call Us Today
When the court is reviewing this information, you want to make sure that your interests are adequately protected and your financial state is accurately represented. Our law firm is well versed in the applicable laws and requirements concerning child support negotiations. Both you and your children have rights, and when experiencing a divorce, it is essential to protect all parties involved. We prioritize the needs of your family and your rights as we work toward the best possible result. Schedule a free consultation with our Yonkers child support attorney today.
Call us at 914-752-5333 to begin your case.